It’s thanks time again and people often ask, “What are you thankful for?”
I’d like to ask a few questions of my own.
- Do you have to plan your response to the yearly question because you really haven’t given much thought to being thankful throughout the year?
- Can you feel your gratitude, or is it automatic and surface? Do you just move on from it or does it actually impact your life?
- What have you been thankful for this year, really and truly?
- Did you thank all the people who contributed positively to your life this year?
- What did you miss the opportunity to be thankful for?
- Why did you miss it? Did you hesitate? Were you too busy? Did you just take it for granted?
Take a minute to really think about these questions now, then if and when you are asked, give an authentic answer.
Sign up here to know when I post.